- Bring your Chromebook to class on Friday. We will have a writing workshop where you will be completing your book review and will have the ability to ask me questions about what you writing.
- Begin to jot down (brainstorm) some ideas for your book review.
- Find any quotations you might want to include as supporting evidence.
- Bullet your ideas for hook, summary, and one paragraph of analysis.
- Write the first two paragraphs.
2. Begin to look for another book for your SSR quarter 2. You need to have it the week of October 19th.