2. Complete the Q1 book review. It is due Sunday night! Remember, I can see exactly when you upload this document in your Google Docs English folder!
Here are some reminders about a book review:
- Write in PRESENT tense throughout the review.
- Include the author and title (correctly punctuated) in the opening paragraph.
- Include quotations (well-blended into a sentence) with page number to help you make a point.
- Begin a sentence with "it."
- Use semi-colons unless you know how to use them correctly.
- End a paragraph with a quotation.
- Use expressions like:
- In my opinion...
- I like...
- I think...