- Get new SSR book. NO science fiction and no fantasy. No Young Adult Fiction. Consider a biography or autobiography.
- Finish reading the short story "Antaeus" which is on WEEBLY and then answer the guided reading questions and complete the activities.
Study for literature test on the cycle of life and creation. The test will have sections on "daily oral language" (sentences for correction)and another section on subject, verb, complement.
B1 and B4-
Complete the packet of vocabulary review exercises for units C-1-3 for Wednesday.
Last round for Wandoo summer reading presentations is Monday, October 26th.
1. Complete vocabulary exercises for unit C-3 for Wednesday.
2. Complete the Q1 book review. It is due Sunday night! Remember, I can see exactly when you upload this document in your Google Docs English folder!
Here are some reminders about a book review:
B1 and B4:
2. Begin to look for another book for your SSR quarter 2. You need to have it the week of October 19th.